Friday, February 13, 2009

Love you more than...



Every night when I tuck my kids into bed, rather than just saying "I love you" we say "I love you more than......" I usually fill in the blank with "dark chocolate" or "sunshine" or "the beach." They usually fill in the blank with "playing video games" or "stuffed animals." The best part is when I say something and their eyes get huge because I found something really good to fill in the blank!


For Valentine's Day I made a little wall-hanging for their rooms. I included a little mirror because what little girl doesn't need a mirror for putting on lipstick (of course our lipstick is really Coca-cola flavored chapstick...you would think they had died and gone to heaven!).
Now if I could figure out how to add more photos and put them where I want them.....
Most materials used are from Close To My Heart...paper is Life Delights and Emporium
ribbons are American Crafts (all purchased at Jo-Anns)

1 comment:

ValAnn said...

Those are absolutely adorable!