Saturday, February 21, 2009

Favorite photos

We went snow camping this week. The girls are out of school and we have some adventure-loving friends that invited us. For those that know me I'm sure you fell out of your chair when you read that I went snow camping. Yup, and I even LOVED every minute of it (but don't tell my husband or the friend)! Of course, being in a cabin with a wood stove certainly helped!
It was at a place called Scottish Lakes near Stevens Pass in Washington...highly recommend it!
I was just reading another blog and the author was doing "leading lines" photographs. It totally made me think of a photo I took while we were camping. Wanted to share it with you (the bottom photo...shared the others just because I like them).





Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jim Muller said...

Great photo! I would like to show it on our WinterCampers.com web site and link to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!